Main Article Content
Target the current research, know the following:
- 1. Mental trial among kindergarten teachers.
- 2. The significance of the differences in trial for the mentality of kindergarten teachers according to the academic achievement variable (bachelor’s - diploma) and the length of service from (1-5) (6-10) (11- and above).
- 3. Social control of kindergarten teachers.
- 4. The significance of the differences in social control among kindergarten teachers according to the academic achievement variable (Bachelor - Diploma). The duration of service is (1-5) (6-10) (11- and above).
- 5. The relationship between mental trial and social control among kindergarten teachers.
To achieve the objectives of the research, a random sample of (250) teachers was selected in the Karkh and Rusafa sides of the city of Baghdad for the academic year (2020-2021). The researcher built two research tools represented by (the mental trial test), which in turn depended on (Liebman's theory) and the determinant. With (20) components and containing (60) paragraphs, as for the second tool, which is the scale of social control, which the researcher relied on to build on the integrative theory, and the scale consisted of (128) items according to (5) fields, and the psychometric properties were extracted from the validity and consistency of the test. And the scale, and the appropriate statistical methods were used to extract them, and extract the results, and the research reached the following results:
- 1. The arithmetic mean of the sample is higher than the hypothesis average in the mental trial, and this means that it is present in the sample.
- 2. There are no statistically significant differences in the mental trial according to academic achievement and years of service.
- 3. The mean of the arithmetic sample is higher than the assumed average in social control.
- 4. There are no statistically significant differences for social control according to academic achievement and years of service.
- 5. The existence of a correlation between the two variables, but the level of the relationship between the two variables was weak and negative.
In light of the results, the researcher put forward a number of recommendations and made proposals to conduct future studies.